Monday, June 13, 2011

Graduation Desserts ~ Rice Krispie Pops, Gold & Purple Cake Pops and Brownies

Graduations Galore!
I had the pleasure of doing a dessert spread for a Westminster College graduation party a few weeks ago.
The school colors are purple and gold so that of course had to be incorporated somehow. They requested my chocolate fudge and yellow cake pops as well as brownies and rice krispie pops. They turned out delicious and oh so cute. Enjoy.


Rice Krispie Pops dipped in Vanilla
Chocolate Fudge and Yellow Cake Pops
Dark Chocolate Brownies

2 comments:

  1. have you posted your brownie recipe? They look so delicious and I would love to make some for my friends baptism this weekend. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This made my mouth watery. This year my mom booked an event venue Atlanta for my graduation party and my aunt baked the cake and cupcakes for everybody. I have saved this post and I am going to use it for my sister’s birthday or graduation party.

    ReplyDelete