Sunday, November 13, 2011

Young Women Value Cakes

Who doesn't love Ruffle Cakes?!


Who doesn't love Ruffle Cakes in 8 different colors?!


I am a young women leader in my church and we made these cakes for an event. It was a joint effort, the girls provided and frosted the cakes and I did the ruffles.
Yes, hand cramps did take over but the show had to go on!


The 8 colors each represent a value we strive for.


Faith - White
Divine Nature - Blue
Individual Worth - Red
Knowledge - Green
Choice and Accountability - Orange
Good Works - Yellow
Integrity - Purple
Virtue - Gold



Had I not run out of time (surprise!).... I wanted to write the name of the value on top of the cake. That would have been a really cute personalized finishing touch. This worked out great though and everyone was so impressed with the girls and thought that it made such a nice touch for the event.



I have a previous post with a ruffle cake tutorial from Sweet and Saucy. Here it is again if you missed it.


It was a fun night. I love my girls! :)

1 comment: