Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meet Candy Thermometer

I want to introduce you to a friend of mine.

Candy thermometer, meet foodie. Foodie, meet candy thermometer.
Great. Now that formalities are out of the way....



Christmas (and the season surrounding it) is a great time to pull out your thermometer (or go buy one).
So get ready because I will be posting a few recipes that require a candy thermometer (or at least it makes things a lot easier).

I really love this model (shown above) because you can just set it in the pan or pot without worrying that the bottom of the thermometer is touching the pan. I love it. I think I am going to get a few to have on hand just in case. This is one of those life changing tools you come across that just put your mind at ease and make cooking fun! It's only around $12 and well worth the investment.
Don't forget to share all those treats that you make with your neighbors and family!
They will LOVE you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment