Sunday, July 20, 2014

Baking Cookies {Oatmeal Chocolate Chip}

Who likes oatmeal chocolate chip cookies?! 
I do believe that this variety can be one of the tastiest.
These were pretty tasty.
Tip of the Day: The worst offense one can make towards the cookie is overbaking. 
Resist! It should not look done when you take it out of the oven. The edges should generally just barely start to golden up.
Barely!
The recipe I used was this one.
I would decrease the white sugar and cook a single tray for 8 minutes. I prefer them to be a bit softer after they completely cool so I will be trying a different recipe but this one was good and wouldn't disappoint. 
I use a mini cookie scoop roughly a tablespoon size. Cookies are also best, in my opinion, if they are NOT cooked on parchment or non-stick so they don't spread and become flat. Cook them on an ungreased cookie sheet for a thick, deliciously textured cookie.
Happy Cookieing!

No comments:

Post a Comment