Sunday, March 18, 2012

French Baby Shower Cake Pops

I made these little lavender beauties for a French Baby shower for one of my friends, Susan. The dessert table was absolutely stunning with lavender and sage as the main colors.
{If I get some pictures of the whole dessert table I will post them!}


Susan's husband is French so they were planning on giving their baby a French name. So cute!


... and since I am so late with posting this..... she already had her baby!
It was a boy and they named him Luc. Just perfect. :)
He is so adorable too!

I made these cake pops out of yellow cake and dipped them in lavender vanilla coating and then finished them off with a lavender drizzle. Easy Peasy!

Here is the cake recipe.
Here is how to make the cake pops.
Here is how to dip them.

No comments:

Post a Comment