Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Caribbean Passion Smoothie {Thick Yummy Smoothie}

Ben (the hubster) has been wanting smoothies lately so we will be experimenting with new recipes.
This first recipe I am going to share with you was not actually an experiment. I have made it before and it is delicious. It is the recipe from Jamba Juice (or totally close enough) for Caribbean Passion.
This one is just a dang tasty thick smoothie that anyone would love. I mean, just look at those ingredients! Mmmmm......

Caribbean Passion Smoothie
1-1.5 cup Passion Mango Juice (comes in frozen concentrate)
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen peaches
1/2 cup orange sherbet
1/2 cup ice

Throw it all in an awesome blender like a Vitamix  and enjoy. Depending on how generous your "cup" of strawberries is, you may need to add a little more juice.
This makes about 4 cups (32 oz).
Super tasty. Super easy.

It is really quite pretty too! It would be really cute served in a fancy stemmed glass with an orange slice or strawberry on the edge.

Consider me your taste tester officionado for delicious smoothies..... I love them.
Sorry, I don't have a pretty picture for it. I drank it too fast....
{Ben said he just wanted a taste. I knew better so I poured him just a cup and he ended up drinking the whole thing of course.}

No comments:

Post a Comment