Monday, May 23, 2011

Jessica's Yellow Birthday Cake Pops in Snowbird

This last weekend I got to go up to Snowbird for a family gathering at my grandma's timeshare at the Iron Blossom. It happened to be Jessica's birthday recently so I made some cake pops to celebrate! They are psychadelic. Don't spin them too fast or they will give you a seizure.  

Yellow Cake Pops with Blue Vanilla Coating and Pink Nonpareils



Print Yellow Cake Recipe
I like to used store bought Pillsbury buttercream for the frosting in these pops.

3 comments:

  1. They were delicious!! Everyone enjoyed this delectible treat! Thanks Sara for making them... Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful! I just love the colors! The pink nonpariels are awesome... where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Orson Gygis, a local cooking/baking supply store in Salt Lake City, UT. You can find them on the internet as well!

      Delete