Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree


Just wanted to show everyone my Christmas tree this year. I love it. It's our favorite one yet.
Isn't it beautiful? I love good traditional Christmas trees.


The best part is the story behind this tree. My mom went to Home Depot to pick up the tree and she likes to talk, you see, so she starts telling the guy who is loading the tree about Ben. Before you know it, he says, "Well then, Merry Christmas from Home Depot" and he just gave her the tree.
This is not the only time they have shown such generous kindness to us so from now on I plan on frequenting the Home Depot in Centerville for all my home needs.Thank you Home Depot!


Every year my husband and I buy a new ornament for each of us sometimes regarding something that happened that year like cowboy boot ornaments when we got our horses! We write the year and our name on it so now we have wonderful memories throughout our years that we can reflect on every Christmas.

And here it is all lit up!


I love the glow of the tree and the reflection of light off the ornaments at night. 
It is such a wonderful cozy feeling.

Below is a picture I took a bit ago of Ben's birthday balloons that I had to do something with. There were 35 of them so the only logical place to put them was on the ceiling and wall. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment